How to Choose the Best Wash and Fold Laundry Service
With the hustle and bustle of full-time jobs, school, and juggling family responsibilities and obligations, finding free time can be a challenge for most people. Today, many find a great way to free up precious time in a hectic schedule is to use a wash and fold laundry service. If having a professional take over the chore of doing your laundry sound like a good way to give your more time in your day, choosing a reliable laundry service that serves your local area is the next step.
5 Signs of a Quality Wash and Fold Service
To help you get started, we put together a list of the key characteristics of a quality wash and fold (or “fluff and fold”) service.
- Good Reputation – First and foremost, check with your friends, family, and acquaintances to see if they have used a local laundry service they are happy to recommend. First-hand experience is invaluable when collecting information and feedback. Take a look at online reviews and recommendations, as well. Do not just look at the “stars”, but read through the online reviews to see if they are relevant and legitimate.
- Competitive Pricing – Remember, a laundry service charging overpriced rates is not always the best one. Try to analyze the cost-effectiveness of various service providers and then make your decision. Most wash and fold or “fluff and fold” services charge based on price per pound. When checking prices, make sure you know what the price per pound is and if there are any hidden charges, like requiring the purchase of a laundry bag, etc.
- Laundry Pickup and Drop Options – Today you may find many of the laundry service providers offer pickup and drop off service options. Check to see if they have pre-scheduled pickup and drop off times or provide an on-demand service. Don’t forget to ask about minimum charges for pick up or drop-off services. If the provider indicates it is “free” be sure to compare pricing with other providers that do not have these services. You may find you are paying a higher price because it’s really included in the total price.
- Reliable Turnaround Time – If you’re sending your everyday laundry to a wash and fold laundry service, it is likely you will want your clothes back quickly. Before choosing a laundry service, make sure that the provider offers a reliable turnaround time that works for your schedule and clothing rotation. The last thing you want to get stuck without something to wear!
- Fair Damage and Loss Policy – Last but not the least, be sure that the laundry service you pick has a well-established damage and loss policy in place. Ask questions about how they handle damaged clothing or what happens if an item is missing. Be sure to ask how the business about their process of keeping track of your laundry when it is first dropped off to be laundered.
If you consider the key characteristics detailed above, you are sure to find a great wash and fold service you can count for clean laundry every time.
For those looking for a wash, dry and fold service in the Kissimmee FL area, Laundromart of Four Corners is a great choice. Open EVERY DAY from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. we offer wash and fold laundry service with quick drop off and pick up at our location in the Summer Bay Shopping Center near Publix. Plus, when you are short on time, same-day turnaround is possible if you can drop off your clothes by 11 a.m.
Just give us a call at 352-242-2900 and we’ll be ready to help you with your laundry needs.